Monday, May 7, 2012

Color of the Week: Life as Rx'd


This week... I decided to do a Life as Rx'd theme for my Color of the week. I was inspired by Adams shirt when we were at the gym yesterday. For those of you who may not know, Life as Rx'd is a CrossFit clothing company. They have some really nice tanks. Make sure to check them out! [Life as Rx'd means life as prescribed] 


 I recently found these cool nail art deco polishes so I wanted to test them out. It has a really fine tip so you can draw anything or use it to make dots. I was actually impressed by the quality and how easy it was to use. It was from the dollar store so one of my brushes had no tip and is impossible to draw with, but I can still use it somehow. I'm usually a very shaky person too so this sort of task was very difficult. I am happy with the way it turned out though. 



My strong boyfriend and I posing in front of our gyms wall being corney




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© lala lime, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena