Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cinnamon Swirl Protein Shake






 Protein shakes are the best! This recipe (along with many others- I will post them soon) helped me get through my "protein shake challenge". For 2 weeks I was only consuming protein shakes and 1 meal per day. I was taking in 21g of protein 6 times a day in form of shakes. I was also taking in about 30g of carbs on rest days and 50g on workout days. My one meal was very low carb and high in fats, usually consisting of a burger patty and green beans. It helped keep me full throughout the night. It was a good challenge and I had good results from it. I like to do mental challenges every once in a while. I wouldn't even really call this one a challenge because it was like having dessert everyday!

P.S
(I used the Elite Gourmet protein which has 4g of carbs. Check out all their yummy flavors!)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© lala lime, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena