Monday, April 16, 2012

Color of the week: Hot Pink

Color of the week:

Its Monday morning, the beginning of a new week. My hands are cracked, dry and my nails are left with specks of mint green. No worries though, because it is Monday-Mani Monday ;).

Its always funny to see the manicurist's reaction to my hands. I have calluses on my hands an inch thick, my skin is dry from the cornucopia amounts of chalk I use during my WODs. They pick at my skin like WTF does this girl do. Being a female CrossFitter its hard to keep your hands "girly".  Lets just say by Monday, my hands are begging for some love.

So I sit in the chair as they wash away the remains of the previous week. My hands are shaved down, my cuticles cut and my nails are left with a new shiny color for the start a new week. Whats your color for this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© lala lime, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena