Monday, April 23, 2012

Color of The Week: Pink Lace


Happy Monday everyone.
 Hope your day is magnificent!  After a rough weekend I chose a calming pink for this weeks Color of The Week. I love this color. Its one of my favorites- and of course its pink ;)

Finals are this week and instead of studying I found myself out and about with the boyfriend over the weekend. Not only did I consume to much alcohol and eat crappy foods I also managed to wreak my car. No, I was not drinking and driving. It was early Friday and an awesome way to start my weekend. No one was hurt except for my car. :( I felt crappy most of the weekend and had no motivation to study. It is now Monday.Time to get back on track. I should be stressed out because I wasted precious study time and now only have limited time, but no worries. No need to bring unnecessary stress into the new week. Hope you all had a better weekend than I did. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© lala lime, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena