Thursday, April 12, 2012

Yes, I will have my breakfast stacked!

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I love eggs and bacon and sausage and spinach and tomatoes and pancakes and well, you get the idea. Sometimes i'm in a hurry and I don't feel like getting very creative. Im not a big fan of plain eggs. I like stuff scrambled into them or baked into them. The other morning we were out of bacon and I didn't have all the ingredients I normally use for my scrambled eggs. So I cooked up organic sausage patties (pork and salt), over hard eggs, and spinach, cut up some small tomatoes, cracked salt and pepper and stacked it. Not only did it taste great, it looked nice too. :D This is a really simple, and easy meal. You can add other ingredients too and just keep staking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© lala lime, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena