Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Hippo To Be Square


















Its Monday morning yet again. The sun is shinning, the birds are chirping and I feel a good week coming on. It's my first week of summer vacation and it is much needed.I am excited to be hitting it hard in the gym and getting my diet back on point. This week I chose to go with the color purple. I love this shade because its not an obnoxious purple. Some shades of purple are just to much for me. I added some silver polka dots to my ring finger as well to add some sparkle.  Here is a tutorial on how to make your own dotting tool. I used the tip of a bobby pin for mine. It didn't turn out as neat as I would have liked. The dotting tool works a lot better. I picked up this shade from Sephora its called " It's Hippo to be square."
 LOVE IT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© lala lime, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena